Saturday, February 28, 2009

friends.

i suddenly miss my friends in malaysia.

sure they had their flaws. could be selfish/childish/judgmental etc.

but ntah. with them i was comfy with who i am. i could be who i want to be. i could talk about anything with any of them for hours.

i would be judged by them, but i won't have to worry about them caring what they judged me about (does this make sense?).

over here ntah. i've met tons of good friends. but its just not the same.

with my friends in malaysia, if there was a problem, big or small, i knew we could settle it and still come out as friends. here in bristol, i'm not so sure.

with my friends in malaysia, i knew they had my back, no matter how shitty the situation is. and this has been proven. if i make a mistake, they'll take the crap out of me, but still give me advice to fix it. and better yet, i could do the same to them. i could talk to them or scold them or tease them, knowing they wouldn't take my words the wrong way.

here, not so sure.

i know i'm crapping and going around my words, but ntah. it makes sense to me.

i miss my friends.

you know who you are.

No comments: